COVID-19 “Stay Safe” PLAN
The health and safety of our customers and staff are of the upmost importance. To that end, the Shaan-Seet Main Office has established the following Covid-19 “Stay Safe” Plan for partial reopening. ALL customers/visitors are asked to abide by the policies and procedures contained in this plan.
- Customers/visitors are asked to please wear a face covering and maintain social distancing while in the Shaan-Seet office.
- All customers/visitors are required to sign the log sheet with name and phone number.
- No admittance is allowed beyond the front desk, without authorization.
- No loitering in the waiting area. If another customer is ahead of you, please wait outside for them to finish their business.
- No public internet is available.
- Please do not enter if you have experienced any symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days:
- Cough or Trouble Breathing
- Unusual head or body aches
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Diarrhea or intestinal pain
- Door knobs, handrails, plexiglass partition and public other frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized at least twice per day.
- No public bathroom is available.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation.