Board of Directors
47th Annual Meeting Information
As we deal with the pandemic and plan for the safety of shareholders attending the 47th annual Shaan Seet meeting, I’d like to take a minute to clarify a few things to our shareholders:
- You do not have to be physically at the meeting to win prizes this year. The board has chosen to increase the amount of the prizes this year and, it’s open to all voting shareholders. No door prizes this year due to Covid concerns.
- If you’re planning to attend the meeting in person, parking is limited, please let elders and handicapped people park in front of the Hotel. Plan accordingly.
- If you have the ability to watch the 47th Annual meeting virtually, please do so. To maintain the privacy and security of the meeting, you’ll need to be registered through MyShaanSeet.
- Masks are highly recommended but not required.
- Pick-up to go orders will be available for those that wish to have lunch but are not comfortable staying.
- Questions will be answered during Q&A time frame of the meeting from 11am – Noon. All questions will be answered even if it’s not at the meeting; our staff will follow up with a response if there’s time constraints during the meeting.
Please understand that we are only making changes this year to accommodate for Covid-19 pandemic. We hope that next year things will be back to a new normal. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding in these uncertain times.
September 12, 2020
Annual Meeting starting at 11 am for question and answer period at the Sunnahae Hotel 512 Water St, Craig, AK 99921
Luncheon begins at Noon
1 pm Shareholder meeting begins
There is a 50 person capacity limit in our event room at the Sunnahae Hotel, therefore, we will only allow the first 50 people who sign in to attend. Please go to www.myshaanseet.com to log on to our virtual meeting.
We look forward to seeing you there!